Maintenance Worker - Elmsford, NY - #2189634
Liberty Coca-Cola Beverages
At Liberty Coca-Cola, we strive to make our workforce as inclusive and diverse as the communities we serve. Our associates are our #1 asset, and we are committed to investing in our people, maintaining the highest safety standing: Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription drug plans, 401K with company contributions, paid vacation, company paid holidays, and more. Discover what it means to be energized by a multitude of possibilities and a dynamic team. Join us here at Liberty Coca-Cola Beverages LLC.
The days and hours for the position are first shift Tuesday – Saturday for training; approximately 6 months. After that, is it very likely it will be either night shift and/or weekend assigned.
Responsible for oiling and Lubrication preventative maintenance support to production lines and support equipment.
Inspect production equipment and determine lubrication requirements
- Lubricate and oil production and support equipment as required
- Maintain lubrication equipment
- Inventory, stock, and order lubrication supplies to ensure adequate inventory
- Maintain clean and safe work area
- Generate and complete work orders as assigned
- This is a unionized position
- Minimum 3 years industrial maintenance experience required for this location
- Previous experience within high-speed industrial environment preferred
- Previous experience working in a bottling plant or with bottling equipment strongly preferred
- Preventative maintenance experience preferred
- Demonstrated mechanical technical aptitude skills
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to follow manufacturers specifications and schematics
- Must supply own tools
Liberty Coca-Cola Beverages LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.