Data Coordinator - #1841113
City: North Chili, NY
Contract type: Full time
Job DescriptionThis is a non-exempt analytical position responsible for practice level patient-centered medical home (PCMH) reports and population health management through tracking/monitoring, reporting and outreach. Directly supports operational efforts for all population management initiatives that involve quality metrics; assists practice teams in quality and process improvement initiatives. Supports clinical and care management teams to optimize patient outcomes. Essential job duties include patient outreach, pre-visit planning, data mining, and reporting. Knowledge of Excel required.
Auto req ID10695BR
Area of InterestClerical
- Queue up and pend health maintenance screening orders after identifying patients in the practice based upon custom-made reporting.
- Print and distribute daily Pre-Visit planning paperwork.
- Communicate with patients as needed on any gaps that must be closed before the patient arrives in the office (such as lab work/testing.) and document accordingly.
- May communicate with physician and office staff use of patient registry. Addressing gaps in care through chart review and contacting specialty offices within and outside the URMC network.
- Create EPIC report specific to identified metrics and cross reference with payor data. Pinpoint discrepancies between those data sets and investigate the underlying source of numerical and/or percentile differences.
- Custom-create data extraction reports in EPIC and outreach to patients as appropriate
- Utilize available templates in the eRecord Reporting Library to create custom-crafted reports per practice’s specifications
- Analyze available report templates appropriate for identified metric.
- Use Excel to create spreadsheets and pivot tables to track patient outreach.
- Input external health maintenance metrics and vaccinations, thoroughly searching charts for said data. Mine for completed PCMH, other incentive plan metrics using the health maintenance audit.