Payroll Specialist - #1841081
Family Residences and Essential Enterprises
City: Old Bethpage, NY
Contract type: Full time
Location: Overview: Accurate and timely processing of payroll transactions in accordance with established policies and guidelines Responsibilities:
- Assists in the preparation and processing of employee payroll for the organization
- Performs established review processes on the proposed payroll and corrects any errors or omissions identified in that review.
- Enters data for garnishments and voluntary deductions that are assigned to the payroll department.
- Generates and print paychecks and pay stubs, perform direct deposit processing.
- Addresses issues and questions regarding payroll from employees and supervisors.
- Enters data for approved pay adjustments, after verifying the accuracy of the request.
- Prepares data and reports as needed.
- Perform other administrative duties and/or special projects as required.
- Collaborates with HR department teams to troubleshoot.
High School Diploma required.
- Bachelors or related experience a plus.
- Solid data entry skills.
- Understanding of basic accounting principles and internal control.
- Clear written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong organizational, time management and prioritization abilities
- Problem solving ability.
- Able to deal with difficult, sensitive and confidential information
- Customer service orientation.
- Work well in a team.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.