Wash Sales Advisor - #1837737
Delta Sonic Car Wash Systems, Inc.
Are you ready to join us?
Do you want to EARN great income while you LEARN powerful career-building skills and GAIN real business experience? At Delta Sonic, all you need is DRIVE to succeed!
Since being established in 1967, Delta Sonic has developed a strong reputation for providing value, quality, and integrity in the car care industry. We are one of the nation's largest providers of professional car care services with 31 locations across three states and growing.
Some of our benefits include:
- A fun, team-based and fast-paced work environment
- Family-oriented leadership and management
- Company stability with opportunities for career advancement
- Professional training in communication, hospitality, and customer care
- Scholarship opportunities and employee recognition programs
As a front line representative of the Delta Sonic Team, Wash Sales Advisors are responsible for greeting all customers in a positive, enthusiastic, professional manner while educating them on the large variety of carwash and detail shop services that we offer. These professional services have been expertly crafted to greatly improve our customer's vehicle appearance and enjoyment. This is a fast-paced position that requires the ability to multi-task with a sense of urgency while meeting customer service expectations. Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to, transacting customer purchases, maintaining proper cash handling procedures, and following all position-specific procedures. Wash Sales Advisors will begin their training in the position of Delta Tech to enhance their product knowledge. Individuals in this position can enjoy working in the carwash and/or detail shop, depending on the location's staffing needs. Wash Sales Advisors can earn on average from $15.00 to $20.00 per hour based on sales incentives while learning valuable lifetime skills. Morning, Daytime, & Weekend shifts available!
- Excellent communication skills and a passion for providing great customer service
- A competitive drive with a desire to rank amongst the top advisors in the company
- Unwavering honesty and integrity
- Courteous and professional demeanor
- Prior experience in automotive service writing, customer service, and/or sales is preferred
- Ability to compute basic mathematical calculations
- Willingness to work in all weather conditions, both indoor and outdoor environments, and extreme temperature conditions
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency
- Willingness to adapt easily to change as our products/services/promotions update frequently
- Ability to stand in an assigned work location, walk, and bend for long periods of time
- Ability to lift moderate amounts of weight
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule
Employment at Delta Sonic is contingent upon the review of a criminal background check and all other screening requirements applicable to the position being considered for.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.